Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dream Bedroom! Style: Cozy Rainbow Beach Cottage

(I think using cereal boxes to make desk organizers is really cool!)

(I love glass containers and have started a collection, don't they look so pretty? definately on my desk.)

(I love the beach)

(I also Love color)

(I love these colors and patterns! So happy!)

( I think its a nifty idea to store things under the bed in rolling bins!)

( I love how used coffee cans were used as organizers! =})

( I love candles and these go with the beach theme)

( such a cool idea to use this w/ a pillowcase as a clothes hamper!)

(I WANT THIS SO BAD! I love creating things!!)

These are so cute, I definitely want to make myself some!

This ladder instead of a bookshelf is =D)

This looks so freeking cool!

Yellow and blue, happy sunshine by the sea feel!

This is just awesome! It looks so pretty!! =D

I love this!

I so want a map like this on my wall!

 I think this is so cool, although i would have it be in different colors
I love this way of displaying books! =)